Then I tracked down a shirt which I had resized ages ago, but it was sadly incomplete. So I finished it.
(I felt a bit silly about putting a dinosaur on there, as it's SO last year, but the green fabric was just begging to be made into a brontosaurus. So I decided to say "The HELL with trends!" and just do it.)
Lastly, a picture of me in a simple reconstruction, because I feel a bit weird about never using a picture of myself for these things. It's just easier to use the mannequin at work, because... well... it's just easier.
The green layer is a basic t-shirt. The yellow is one of those pillowcases that's made out of t-shirt material.
... and that's it for now.