zyprexia (C. Rie) (zyprexia) wrote in t_shirt_surgery,
zyprexia (C. Rie)
zyprexia
t_shirt_surgery

green shirt

before





after

The problems with the original sweater were: the sleeves were so tight and the turtleneck collar made it really suffocating to wear. I cut off the sleeves, then cut out the upper torso area. I then cut this square in half diagonalley rearranged it in a wrap-style. Then the collar went to extend one shoulder and the belt-thing with the clip attaches the other shoulder.



me in it






I originally wanted to make a wrap-type top but there wasn't enough fabric. as soon as I put it on I realized that I also underestimated the boobular area. -_-

but I needed a different way to wear my tons of tank tops anyway. ^_^

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

    Error

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your IP address will be recorded 

  • 12 comments